Chernick Consulting respects the privacy of its client and of the client’s clients. You will not find a list of our clients on this website. There is no client database that is a part of this website. If you have a non-disclosure agreement for your business we will sign it before we do any work for you. Any information we collect is only for the purpose of serving you better. If you decide to leave our service we will destroy all data that is not required for accounting purposes.
Our job is to protect your data and to allow you to use it in the best and most effective manner possible.
- Your information is your information, not our information.
- We never sell your information to anyone, nor do we sell information about you.
- We never share your information with anyone unless you explicitly tell us to.
- We never sift through your information in order to create a profile of you or target advertising.
- When we need to rescue the data on your hard drive due to failure or corruption by a virus we return the original drive with the new hard drive. We do not make a copy of the data.